Apply For Services

Documents we need

  • All degree and mark sheet Pass and Fail need proper scan copy in jpeg (No pdf). We do not accept mobile photo and mobile cam scanner.
  • Address proof (local address),Id proof.
  • Reference number if any:
    • World Education Services (WES),
    • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS),
    • Comparative Education Service (CES), University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
    • International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
    • International Credential Evaluation Service. (ICES)
  • Letter of authority please fill and send us scan copy (as per requirement).
  • Note : If documents found fake no service charges will get return.